Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Automobile Crashes, Personal Injury & Trucking Accidents
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Kevin W. Marshall, Attorney At Law is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Auto Crashes, Personal Injury and Trucking Crashes cases. Based in Hobart, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Indiana. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read the profile of attorney Kevin Marshall to learn more about his professional background.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Kevin W. Marshall, Attorney At Law has a thorough understanding of Indiana law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Auto Crashes: Every day, individuals suffer serious personal injuries in auto accidents caused by a careless or reckless driver. When an accident is caused by another driver’s negligence, the auto accident lawyers at Kevin W. Marshall, Attorney At Law can help you through the process and make sure that you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Trucking Accidents: If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, you have the right to pursue just compensation. Our trucking accident attorneys have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you obtain all of the benefits and money you are entitled to receive.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Suffering from a brain injury can have catastrophic consequences, ranging from memory loss to vision loss, or even death. If you or a loved one has incurred a traumatic brain injury due to the negligence of another, our experienced attorneys can help.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Slip and Fall Defense: Businesses must protect the public by keeping their premises reasonably safe. But this does not mean that a business is liable for all injuries. Our experienced slip and fall accident defense attorneys help you defend your business from liability claims.
- Insurance Claims: Our experienced attorneys help policyholders fight back against their insurance companies to receive the compensation you deserve. We have the knowledge and skills to guide you through the most complex insurance matters.
- Insurance Bad Faith: Our experienced attorneys help policyholders fight back against their insurance companies to receive the compensation they deserve. We have the knowledge and skills to guide you through even the most complex bad faith insurance matters.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Indiana, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
When you retain the services of Kevin W. Marshall, Attorney At Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Hobart law firm today
Kevin W. Marshall, Attorney At Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Hobart. Call the firm at 219-293-4512 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.